Wilkins Township V.F.C. #304


Serving our community since 1953
  Home
  History
  Members
  Station
  Apparatus
  Gallery
  Fire Safety
  Links
  Contact Us
  Crew Room

Station 304

A shot down the driveway from Frazier Drive from October of 1964.

 

A shot from the rear of the building from October of 1964.

 

A shot showing the parking lot area in October of 1964.

 

A shot of the addition of the second floor to the station in the late 1960s.

 

A shot with the completed second floor in the late 1960s.

 

A current shot of the station.

 

Home  |  History  |  Members   |  Station  |  Apparatus  |  Gallery  |  Fire Safety |  Links |  Contact Us |  Crew Room Wilkins304firerescue.com © 2009